DuPontTM ADVION® Cockroach Gel Bait is designed to control pest species of cockroaches such as German, American, Australian, Smoky-Brown, Brown, Asian, Oriental, and Brown-Banded.
ADVION Application Instructions
Do not treat areas that are easily accessible to children and pets.
- ADVION® cockroach gel can be used indoors or outdoors applied as a crack and crevice treatment within residential homes, industrial facilities, offices, warehouses, commer- cial kitchens, hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hotels, buses, trains, aircraft, retail and commercial establishments, and other areas infested with cockroaches.
- Apply ADVION® cockroach gel to areas frequented by cockroaches such as between different elements of construction, between equipment and floors, openings leading into voids and hollow spaces in floors, walls, ceilings, equipment legs and bases, around plumbing pipes, doors and windows, and behind and under appliances, cabinets, sinks, closets, and any other equipment that cock- roaches are typically known to hide.
- Do not apply ADVION® cockroach gel to surfaces recently treated with residual sprays.
- Do not apply residual sprays to surfaces treated with ADVION® cockroach gel.
- Inspect bait placements during follow-up inspections and apply fresh bait as needed.
- Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts.
- Do not allow open foods to contact gel material.
Clearwater, Largo, Pest Control, Clearwater Pest Control, Largo Pest Control, Bugs, Bedbugs, Ants, Fleas, Roaches